Giving tithes and offerings at Shadow Hills is a part of our spiritual worship. We don’t give in order to get. We give to make an impact; we give to make a difference in people’s lives; we give to further ministry; we give to help people all over the world.
To understand what your heart values most, consider how you spend your money. Money most easily flows through your hands to those things that matter most to you. When you look at what you do with money, you will see where your treasure lies and where your heart stands.
Believe God; trust God; give as God instructs you to give; and God will provide for you. God will not let you down if you obey him. He will provide for you so you can continue to be faithful.
There are five major points to help us understand the big picture of what giving to God means.
- The Principle - Giving is a reminder of God’s ownership of everything and is blessed by God.
- The Practice - God’s instructions for tithing begin in the Old Testament and continue through the New Testament. As we study and follow God’s Word, it becomes clear that we are to give a tithe to God. We are to be led by God’s spirit with an attitude of gratitude. Every time we give, we are reminding ourselves that God is the owner of all and we are his stewards.
- The Place - The temple and the church are places of both worship and giving. Wherever people gather to worship is the place that they come to give.
- The Promise - Giving to God brings the blessing of further provision. God tells us throughout the Bible that giving to Him will bring blessings to the giver.
- The Power - Giving opens the door to greater ministry and testimony. Surrender yourself, your time and talents to God and God will take it and bless your life.
It’s Secure and Private
For your protection, we have taken a number of steps to maximize the security of financial transactions that are accepted on our website. Credit card and bank account processing is accomplished by using secure processing services. Your entry of this information is encrypted when transmitted.
The online giving registration form requires you to give us contact information (like your name and e-mail address), and demographic information. Shadow Hills Church will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. This information is stored in your file in a secure environment separate from our website.